Thursday, April 17, 2008

Important Announcement about the March of Dimes Walk

Due to the fact that I am still very ill I really don't think I will be able to participate in the walk on Saturday. I just don't forsee myself getting well enough to go with you. I will warn you though that I won't be the only one missing - some of the other members will be travelling south for a funeral this weekend so I'll leave it up to the rest of you whether or not you still want to participate. Those of you that are still interested in going are free to do so and if you need directions just give me a call or send me a message.

Please keep me in your prayers. I am very sick. I went to the dr. and all they had to say was that I had all the symptoms of strep but it's not strep - go figure! It's just a severe viral infection or something like that. I can't eat, I can't drink, I haven't slept well in about 2 days and my body feels like I've been hit by a truck. Also be praying for those that are heading south this weekend. God give them peace and comfort in this time of sorrow!

No comments: