Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm getting behind again

Yes I realize I totally forgot to post all the posts at the end of the week last week and I haven't gotten around to posting the devotional today. Hey I've been out getting some exercise and enjoying this 75 degree weather we've been having. Here in Ohio we've got to take the good weather when we get it lol. I walked 45 minutes yesterday and over an hour today! I will try, try, try to post it [the devotional] tomorrow along with the Tuesday recipe. I will also be posting about the new challenge we started in JOY called "The Joyous Loser." It's gonna be a good one! God Bless everyone and have a great week!

Oh and so I'm not leaving you totally empty handed here's a quote to get you through until my next post *grin* -

"What fools indeed we mortals are
To lavish care upon a Car,
With ne'er a bit of time to see
About our own machinery!"
~John Kendrick Bangs

No comments: