Thursday, March 5, 2009

Time to get back to business

Ok I have neglected this blog for far too long. Those of you that know me IRL know that the biggest reason was my internet. Well we subscribed to a new internet service and now I am able to get online again. With our previous internet I was only able to get online just to check email and that was pretty much it. Now I can blog again and all that fun stuff. We have also started our JOY meetings again so this blog will be hopefully be going strong in the future. Well just thought I would give you all a status update and let you know that this blog has not been abandoned, just neglected for a little while :-).

Note: There will be a JOY meeting this wednesday night at 6:30 and another one the following week at the same time. Hope to see you all there. God bless!

No comments: