Monday, March 3, 2008

Joy Announcement

There is a huge storm system coming in this evening and tomorrow with possible freezing rain, wind and snow (aka an ice storm). If the weather is too bad for our JOY meeting at M.'s house then we will try again on either wednesday or friday. Please let me know what day is better for all of you, if the weather is bad tomorrow. If it's just raining then we will still be on for tomorrow night.

Also I wanted to send out an apology to my readers for not updating this blog (or my others) in a while. I promise I will try to get back to doing the devotions and the other stuff on a regular schedule again. My back and neck was all haywire again for about a month and a half and sitting at the computer for more than 10 minutes at a time was too much for me. By the time I would get finished checking email, updating my daughters school and catching up on news and stuff I would be done for the day. For those of you that don't know I have scoliosis and sometimes my back pain is more than I can handle. Sitting at the computer seems to be a culprit in aggrivating it further. Just keep me in your prayers. I have hope yet that God can make this ol' crooked spine straight again :o).

No comments: